To get the best job you need to have the best grades, right?
But how about the way you look and come across to other people? Or the energy that you exude?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have this winning personality, oozing confidence and ease around yourself and effortlessly connecting with other?
This webinar is for you if you have ever:
- knew what needs to be done but procrastinated (aka self-sabotaged)
- wanted to boldly stand your ground and expressed yourself confidently but didn’t (also self-sabotage)
- facing a big project your self-doubt materialised and you felt like giving up (with your confidence plummeting to new lows)
Not all of us have a winning personality that feels comfortable and confident that easily. We end up sabotaging ourselves and the good work that we’ve done. Although we may know that the right attitude is coming from emotion, we still struggle because dealing with emotions is difficult!
Join us on this webinar where you’ll learn:
- What kind of intelligence you need to succeed
- How mastering emotions can improve your emotional intelligence by at least 50%
- What is a comfort zone and how to expand it
- What are the 3 mistakes that undermine your confidence
And we’ll do an EFT tapping practice to befriend our Inner Critic which is the main voice behind our self-sabotage and the killer of our winning personality.
NB! This is not the usual webinar full of info that you’ll later forget or won’t be able to apply on your own. It is a workshop where you’ll have personal insights and deep change as a result of the tapping practice.
If you have never tried EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques aka Tapping) this is a great opportunity to experience it personally guided by an experienced EFT trainer. Motivational speakers like Paul McKenna, Jack Canfield and Tony Robbins use EFT in their seminars for its effectiveness.
EFT is acupuncture-based finger tapping on the face and body which dramatically reduces stress levels both mentally and physically. There are more than 100 scientific studies over the last 10 years exploring its effectiveness for a wide range of issues.